Hello Again e-bok Nine decades of radio voices av Simon Elmes. Ladda ned. Spara som favorit. Laddas ned direkt.
Skickas inom vardagar specialorder. It s now ninety years since the BBC made its first broadcast and the British love affair with radio began.
This book is a journey through that fascinating history and a celebration of the many wonderful voices that were part of it: Marion Cran, who pioneered the first gardening programme in the s; The Goons and Kenneth Horne, comedy greats of the s; John Peel, Alan Freeman, Kenny Everett and other heroes of the pirate stations; all the way up to Eddie Mair, Fi Glover and Danny Baker, the much-loved voices of today. One of the reasons our recorded voices sound so odd to us is that we hear ourselves speak through the bones of our skull rather than through the air as other people hear us, which makes our voices sound deeper.
Stick your fingers in your ears to cut off this bone conduction and your voice always sounds higher.
Since my last talk I've had the somewhat alarming experience of hearing my own voice on the Blattnerphone [an early recording device]. I was frankly horrified.
It struck me as being almost the most unpleasant voice I'd ever heard. The poor sod. I know how he feels.
- Die Textsorte E-Mail im Fremdsprachenunterricht (German Edition).
- For nearly four decades, Bruce Williams was the voice on the radio that brought people together.
- Testimoni protegit (A TOT VENT-RÚST) (Catalan Edition);
- Kids Monster Drawing Book : Draw The Funny Egg Monster.
- Simply English: An A-Z of Avoidable Errors by Simon Heffer, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®?
Steroidson 30 March at Subscribe to: Post Comments Atom.
Related Hello Again: Nine decades of radio voices
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved